Welcome to the TreatSafely Video Challenge!
Submit your training videos and/or procedural documents. Help your colleagues improve their clinical skills.
The Video Challenge is designed to showcase clinical instruction videos. The best videos will be selected for a cash prize.
- 1st Prize - $1,000 USD
- 2nd Prize - $500 USD
- 3rd Prize - $250 USD
Videos will be judged using the following criteria...
- Language - all videos and documents must be submitted in English, or with English subtitles.
- Length - roughly 5 min, must be less than 15 minutes.
- clinical Value - useful to a number of your clinical colleagues. When you submit your video, please include a brief description of why you think your video is clinically valuable in 200 words or less.
- Accuracy - technically correctness.
- Clarity - clear audio, clear video, and easy to understand.
- Number of ‘likes’ and 'Views' on the i.treatsafely website - the more the better. Submit your videos early and get your colleagues to like it!
Document Random Draw
We are also doing a random drawing of submitted documents. The more documents you submit, the more chances to win. We're looking for documents that describe procedures or policies used in clinical Radiation Therapy.
- 2 Random Draws - $125 USD each
Document winners will be drawn at random. That's all there is to it. There will be two draws for $125 USD each.
- Videos and documents must be submitted by July 1st, 2018.
- Judging will be completed by October 1st, 2018.
- Notifications will be sent to winners by October 15th, 2018.
Submit your videos and documents
Submit your videos and documents to email@example.com. If your video is too large to email, send a link that we can use to download the it.