Share your own videos on i.treatsafely
Check out the guidelines before creating and submitting your video. It's important stuff.
Video Content-Quality Guidelines
We want your video to be the most relevant, most watched video on our site! Here are some suggestions to get you started!
- Videos should be short - think about how much time you have in your busy day to watch videos.
- For training, videos should describe a process in sufficient detail to allow the viewer to reproduce the process.
- For education, videos should explain difficult or new concepts for the viewer.
- Videos must be free of patient identifiers and promotional/advertising material.
- The title and summary of the video should be clear and concise, and may be edited prior to publication.
- Voice-over audio must be clear and understandable.
- Where appropriate, please emphasize safety critical steps in the process.
- At the end of the video, please summarize the safety critical steps in the process.
See the excellent examples below for an idea of what we're looking for.
Video Production-Quality Guidelines
Let's face it, people like high production quality. These guidelines will help your video shine!
- Check out Vimeo's helpful tips and video tutorials here.
- For best results, videos should be in the mp4 format (H.264 codec), but we will gladly accept any video format. If you're making HD videos, use the High Profile H.264 codec.
- The video frame rate should be 24,25, or 30 frames per second. Important - always choose 'Constant' frame rate over 'Variable' frame rate.
- The video bit rate should be 2000-5000 kbit/s for standard definition and 5000-10,000 kbit/s for high definition videos.
- The video resolution should be 640 x 480 px (4:3), 640 x 360 px (16:9), or 1280 x 720 px (16:9).
- The audio must use the AAC-LC codec, a data rate of 320 kbit/s (use constant rate), and a sample rate of 48 kHz.
- If you're unsure about these video and audio settings, submit your video as is and we'll let you know what it looks like.
Examples - Great Content and Production Quality
Contouring Normal Tissues for IMRT Prostate
Summary: This module demonstrates how to contour normal tissues for a prostate IMRT treatment in Eclipse V11.
Posted: By: Beth Bottani
Evaluating the Calculated Dose Distribution - IMRT Prostate
Summary: This module demonstrates how to evaluate the calculated dose distribution for a prostate IMRT treatment in Eclipse V11.
Posted: By: Beth Bottani