Share your own videos on i.treatsafely
You're a pro! Share your expertise with the world by creating and sharing your own videos.
How to create and share videos
Our goal is to provide the highest quality, most relevant video content for users. Here's how it works:
- Browse the video guidelines. These are useful!
- Record and edit your Masterpiece. Vimeo has some really helpful tutorials on creating and exporting videos that you can find here.
- Once you've finished your video, submit it. We'll get back to you with a decision, or comments, within a week.
Wouldn't it be great if everyone could watch these videos in their own language?
If you're lucky enough to speak multiple languages, why not put those skills to use and translate someone else's videos?
The video creator gets credit for the video, you get credit for the translation, it's a perfect match!
How to translate videos
Here's the easiest way to translate videos:
- Watch the video you are translating using headphones to listen to the audio
- Use the voice memo or video recording feature on your phone to record your translation
- Email the voice recording (.m4a) or video (mp4) to yourself from your phone
- Upload the recording here
- In the 'Video Title' section, enter 'translation for video ...'
- We'll post your translated video as soon as we can!
Make the world a better place!
The videos you create can help people anywhere in the world improve their clinical and QA practices.
That means that your video could have a global impact!
Talk about doing good on a grand scale!